skip to Main Content
Sant'Agata Feltria

Collegiate church

Built in the 10th century and extended in 1520 by the Fregoso, it has a 7th-century crypt. The side chapels are adorned with precious 17th and 18th-century inlaid and gilded ancones with many excellent pieces including a 16th-century wooden Crucifix of the German school and an altarpiece with Madonna and Child with St. Anthony of Padua by Giovan Francesco Nagli, known as Il Centino (1650).

 

Address: Via Vittorio Emanuele Secondo, 9, 47866 Sant'Agata Feltria RN
Contacts:

Tourist information
Sant’Agata Feltria Town Hall
Piazza Garibaldi, 35

Tel: 0541 929613
Fax: 0541 848591
Website: www.prolocosantagatafeltria.com