skip to Main Content
Sant'Agata Feltria

Monastery of the Capuchins and Sanctuary

 Commissioned by the Fregoso in 1575, the church has a painting of the Immaculate Virgin Mary, whose numerous miracles over the centuries have been studied with the authorization of the Sacred Congregation of Rites in Rome. Her image is venerated to this day by the faithful. The monastery now often hosts groups.

Address: Via Angelo Battelli, 24, 47866 Sant'Agata Feltria RN
Contacts:

Tourist information
Sant’Agata Feltria Town Hall
Piazza Garibaldi, 35

Tel: 0541 929613
Fax: 0541 848591
Website: www.prolocosantagatafeltria.com