The stone used to build it creates a chromatic balance with warm tones and an elegant cloister completes the innermost part. The church, formerly Our Lady of Graces, was dedicated to St. Jerome in the early 17th century when the Fregoso commissioned the magnificent Altarpiece of the Saint from the school of Pietro Berrettini da Cortona; it portrays the Madonna with Child and Saints Jerome, Christina, Francis and Anthony of Padua (circa 1640). The complex is now the St. Jerome Museum of Rural Arts. It has two sections; sacred art with furnishings and ornaments from the church and monastery and rural art that has social and educational objectives. As well as a display of old local handicrafts, there is a workshop where it is possible to study old trades.