skip to Main Content
San Leo

Sant’Igne Franciscan Monastery (13th century)

Its foundation is attributed to St. Francis, as is the original name, linked to the miraculous apparition of the “sacred fire” that indicated the lost way. Consecrated in 1244, the church still has part of the trunk of the elm under which the saint preached.

Address: Strada Provinciale S. Leo Secchiano, 47865 San Leo RN
Contacts:

San Leo Tourist Information Office
Piazza Dante Alighieri, 14

Tel: 0541 9163060541 926967
Fax: 0541 675671
Website: www.comune.san-leo.rn.it