skip to Main Content

Village of Passerello

In the 17th century the Convent of the Poor Clares was built on the ruins of the second Malatesta fortress, Passerello Castle, along with a Baroque church of the same name that can still be visited. Next to it, an ancient gate of the same name, built by Sigismondo in 1449, has been rebuilt using
reclaimed material. Through the gate is the Pian del Monte, the site of Villanovan settlements that can be visited by appointment only.

Address: Via Aie del Borgo, 47826 Verucchio RN

Informazione Accoglienza Turistica di Verucchio
Piazza Malatesta, 20

Tel: 0541 670222
Fax: 0541 673266